Best Ways to Promote Your Fiverr Gig! Fiverr is one of the most popular websites today where people go to earn extra income. If you want to make instant cash with this site then you will want to promote your Fiverr gigs. The good news is that there are free ways to do this. Several of the best are listed below.
Best Ways to Promote Your Fiverr Gig
let’s check my experiences: how to promote fiverr gig.
- Optimize the tags – the next thing that you can do to promote your Fiverr gigs for free is to optimize your tags. By doing this, there is a higher chance that buyers will be enticed to look at your gig. How will you be able to know the right tags to use? Well, you need to observe the tags used by the famous gigs in your niche. You may also use the Keyword Tool from Google.
- Post your gig on related forums – most forums today will let you add a link in your signature right after you met a specific count of posts. By producing top quality posts, you will be able to build your reputation and you may get an additional bonus if you are a holder of AdSense publisher identification card.
- Build a YouTube channel – you only need to get your camera, stand or sit in front of it and let people see what you do. If you are quite shy, you can make a slideshow and record your voice. That is how you can make your own YouTube channel.
- Comment on blogs – commenting on the blogs is also one of the best free ways to expose your gig on Fiverr. Your luck here goes the same with what you can get from the forum posts. If your comment is of higher quality, for sure, more people will be enticed to see what you offer.
- Guest posts – be reminded that bloggers are typically after new content. If you want, you can ask them to post a guest blog on their websites in exchange for a link to your blog or gigs. Whatever you add on the blogosphere will be read by many internet users. Just focus on writing something that would make you proud and will make others pay attention to you.
- Embed a video on your gig – a gig with a video is a highly efficient way to grab the attention of your target audience in Fiverr. This is a winning tactic that most people today are using to promote their gigs online.
- Social networking – telling people and making them aware about your intention is not a bad idea. You may use Facebook and create a Fan page for all your gigs. If you have a Twitter account, you may make tweets regarding your gigs and let your followers know your offer. Always remember that nobody will dare to ask you about your gigs if you will not tell them regarding them first.
- Referrals – good help is really hard to get especially in Fiverr. If you have customers who got satisfied with your job, why don’t you ask them for referrals? Chances are they know somebody who can benefit from your work too.
All of these ways will assure you that your gigs will get more exposure in the coming days. Try these tactics today and see for yourself.
Do you have any other ideas to promote your gig? Share them below in the comment box.